Wahl All-Natural Whitening Shampoo
– Company continues to address changing needs and sensitivities of pet owners –
STERLING, Ill. (March 15, 2014) – When shopping for shampoo, consumers have different needs and wants. Dogs are no different. That’s why Wahl, a leader in the pet grooming industry, is giving pet owners what they want and need most—more safe and natural options for keeping their animals clean. The company’s all-natural pet grooming line now includes a whitening shampoo and two new scent options for its popular waterless shampoo and doggie deodorant products.
All-Natural Whitening Pet Shampoo
Over time, it can become difficult for pet owners to keep their dogs’ light and white colored coats looking clean and bright. To combat the dirt, yellowing and dullness that can surface, Wahl introduces All-natural Whitening Shampoo. Unlike most whitening shampoos on the market, Wahl’s is free of chemicals and bleach. It is also available in a pleasant white pear scent.
Like all Wahl pet shampoos, the All-natural Whitening Shampoo is formulated with a higher concentrate, which means it only requires a small amount for effective cleaning. It also contains more surfactants, a natural compound that allows for easier lather and rinsing. This combination uniquely enables the removal of dirt, dander and allergens without causing irritation. The bottle is available in an industry-leading 24 ounces, which delivers 70 percent more baths than standard 12-ounce bottles.
New Waterless Pet Shampoo and Doggie Deodorant Scents
Wahl is expanding its popular no-rinse waterless shampoo and doggie deodorant lines with two new scents. Wahl No-rinse Waterless Shampoo now comes in lavender chamomile, which is specially formulated for conditioning and detangling. In addition, Wahl Doggie Deodorant is available in eucalyptus spearmint and now coconut lime verbena. The newest scent is one of the most popular among pet owners.
“We are excited to offer pet owners the variety they’re looking for while also helping them address specific needs,” said Shay Moeller, pet product manager for Wahl. “The new Whitening Shampoo and scents are natural extensions to our pet product lineup and provide pet owners with even more personalized options that are safe and effective for their dogs.”
The expansion of both lines complements Wahl pet products already on shelves. The company offers six other all-natural shampoos in addition to its waterless and deodorant formulas:
All-Natural Pet Shampoo
• Four In One: Formulated with lavender and chamomile to clean, condition, detangle and moisturize.
• Puppy: Tear-free and formulated with cornflower and aloe to gently cleanse and protect delicate skin.
• Odor Control: Contains Mother Nature’s odor repellent--eucalyptus and spearmint--to clean and deodorize while also conditioning the skin.
• Oatmeal: Contains oatmeal, coconut, lime, aloe and lime verbena to soothe dry, itching, irritated skin and otherwise promote a healthy coat.
• Shed Control: Contains lemongrass, sage, oatmeal and aloe to reduce shedding and dander while leaving the coat clean and refreshed.
• Flea & Tick: Free of toxic chemicals and formulated with rosemary, mint and cedar oil to naturally repel fleas and ticks for up to a week.
All-Natural No-Rinse Waterless Pet Shampoo and Doggie Deodorant
• No-Rinse Waterless Oatmeal Shampoo: Formulated with oatmeal extract, this waterless shampoo helps to sooth damaged skin – and a healthy skin means a healthy coat and less shedding.• Eucalyptus and Spearmint Doggie Deodorant: This fragrance offers a clean, fresh smell that isn’t overpowering – a key to odor repellent.
Wahl pet shampoo, waterless shampoo and doggie deodorant have an MSRP of $6.99 and are available at Target stores nationwide. In addition to a selection of pet hygiene products, Wahl offers a complete line of pet grooming tools such as clipper and trimmer kits as well as brushes and nail clippers. For more information, visit www.wahlpets.com or follow Wahl Home on Facebook and Twitter.
About Wahl Home Products
Wahl Home Products is a division of Wahl Clipper Corporation a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of products for the consumer personal care, animal grooming and professional beauty and barber salon trade. Based in Sterling, Ill., the company is celebrating its 95th anniversary this year. For more information, visit www.wahlhomeproducts.com.
Media Contact For More Information
Patrick Kopischkie, (414) 225-9522