Since 1919, with the invention of the first practical electric hair clipper, Wahl Clipper Corporation has been the leader in the professional and home grooming category. Today, with over 3300 employees worldwide, we are proud to carry forward the tradition of innovation and superior customer service that was created by Leo J. Wahl. While we have changed over the years, we have also stayed the same. We are still headquartered in Sterling, Illinois, USA. Today our products are sold in approximately 165 countries worldwide with six global manufacturing facilities as well as eleven sales offices. Our products remain the global standard for integrity, value and efficiency. At Wahl, we are proud of our heritage of excellence as well as our remarkable list of ground-breaking innovations for the present and future for the global market. Read our company's history.
Read the Full History
Most Popular FAQ's
- Q. This is my first time cutting hair. What clipper would you recommend? A. We offer a full line-up of hair cutting kits with a large range of features and attachments to consider. See the Hair Clipper section of our site.
- Q. If I need replacement products or accessories, where can I find those? A. Call Wahl Customer Service at 800-767-9245, or you can go to our online store at www.wahl-store.com.
- Q. How do I clean my blades? A. The best way to clean your blades is to simply hold your unplugged trimmer at a downward angle and wipe off excess hair with cleaning brush and follow with a drop of oil. Also make sure to unscrew the blades and brush out any cut hairs that may be jamming the blades. Reattach blades and align.
Wahl in the Press
- 03.2012 Wahl Goes 'All In ' with New Hybrid Grooming Tool
- 03.2012 "Do-It-Yourself" Trend
- 03.2012 Wahl Introduces the Next Generation Lithium Ion Products
- 03.2012 Wahl's New Pain Management Approach
- 03.2012 Wahl's Natural Pet Shampoos Offer a Fresh Approach